This Board Needs Tunes - Page 431 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

55 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Havent been in here for a wee while so will spare you my usual Donny Osmond tunes.

Specially for Grim Jim, wee change of tempo around 4 mins.

Right, when's kick off!!!

Google translate isn't helping, "Lassen Sie sich direkt in sie hineinreißen!" 😄   Supposed to be Get tore right into them!

6 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Right, when's kick off!!!

Google translate isn't helping, "Lassen Sie sich direkt in sie hineinreißen!" 😄   Supposed to be Get tore right into them!

Another  8 hours !
Calm doon, we dont want you, and the team, to peak too soon !  😁

On 6/22/2021 at 10:57 AM, TDYER63 said:

Havent been in here for a wee while so will spare you my usual Donny Osmond tunes.

Specially for Grim Jim, wee change of tempo around 4 mins.

On reflection,   Grave Digger was perhaps a tad ominous  going into such a big game🙄 

Jeez, I'm struggling just to read any thread on the TAMB this week.   Have dipped into the last match thread a couple of times, but have to come back out again.

So just to get back on the horse, here's the first tune that came into my head on a back/return theme...

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Jeez, I'm struggling just to read any thread on the TAMB this week.   Have dipped into the last match thread a couple of times, but have to come back out again.

So just to get back on the horse, here's the first tune that came into my head on a back/return theme...

'Back on the horse' - that sounds about right....

Edited by exile