This Board Needs Tunes - Page 393 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 4/15/2021 at 10:45 PM, Grim Jim said:

You just leaving the door open here?

For those less knowledgeable than HM (Got away with that, phew :whistling: ), it's about Syd, though for years I didn't know it.   I assumed it was about someone's dad lost in the war.

Here's another tribute to Syd, only 13 mins long 👍 

9 hours ago, bonzo said:

This thread is getting to me, woke up this morning and this instantly came into my heid...

And another...

And a 3rd...

😂 I can no longer listen to a song without waiting to hear if someone famous is mentioned. I've had an HMHB day and find this one somewhat appropriate :whistling: ... and it gives a nod to The Doors, Pink Floyd, Stockyard Channing and Stringy Bob

1 hour ago, Heuch Moray said:

😂 I can no longer listen to a song without waiting to hear if someone famous is mentioned. I've had an HMHB day and find this one somewhat appropriate :whistling: ... and it gives a nod to The Doors, Pink Floyd, Stockyard Channing and Stringy Bob

😂😂👍

5 minutes ago, exile said:

Triple points? "The band was named after a supervisor at a Thriftway in Montesano" The album and track speak for themselves. And the track name leads to a tap in for someone...

A wee memory jogger there exile...

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

You've lost me there exile, unless it's about Trevor?   

Sorry, missing the obvious?   Judas Iscariot.   :hammer:

It was one of the simpler ones!  Unless Mr & Ms Priest's son is his real name of course.