This Board Needs Tunes - Page 386 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

22 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

Apparently the inspiration for the 1983 worldwide smash hit "The Crown" by Gary Byrd

Fucking Belter Of A Tune

Hadn't heard that one. Of course Stevie was on the Crown but I didn't realise he co-wrote it.

2 hours ago, exile said:

Hadn't heard that one. Of course Stevie was on the Crown but I didn't realise he co-wrote it.

He sure did - also the song I posted above is from one of the greatest albums of all time (IMO of course) :ok:

1 minute ago, exile said:

Well done for digging that one out too. This theme has lasted longer than expected !😁

When we're done here, can I suggest another one and continuing with continents/peoples etc....how about South & Central Americas including Caribbean ?

10 minutes ago, fringo said:

Well done for digging that one out too. This theme has lasted longer than expected !😁

When we're done here, can I suggest another one and continuing with continents/peoples etc....how about South & Central Americas including Caribbean ?

You can imagine I was tempted to head slightly north of Arabia to Babylon... [but that can wait]

Edited by exile