This Board Needs Tunes - Page 312 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

5 minutes ago, exile said:

I've a vague idea I may have seen them somewhere, maybe at a festival, but can't think where or when.

Been around since the 60's - Christine McVie (Perfect) joined Fleetwood Mac of course but Stan Webb's still gigging although he cancelled the gig we were going to a couple pf years ago for health reasons.

16 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Been around since the 60's - Christine McVie (Perfect) joined Fleetwood Mac of course but Stan Webb's still gigging although he cancelled the gig we were going to a couple pf years ago for health reasons.

I typed in "chicken shack" and some possible locations, and it was all fast food joints! :lol:

Always loved this live album.   I think I bought it because I couldn't afford Made in Japan at twice the price.   Turns out I have good taste :ph34r: as the latter was pretentious tosh (apart from Smoke on the Water).

If Bonzo is not asleep already you need to get 9 minutes or so :yikes3: into Mistreated here before you get the 'interpolation' of Rock Me Baby.   Oanyhoo, always thought Coverdale blew Gillan & Plant away on this live album, which also made the studio versions sound bland.   Plus there must be more babies here than all the previous posts?

17 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Always loved this live album.   I think I bought it because I couldn't afford Made in Japan at twice the price.   Turns out I have good taste :ph34r: as the latter was pretentious tosh (apart from Smoke on the Water).

If Bonzo is not asleep already you need to get 9 minutes or so :yikes3: into Mistreated here before you get the 'interpolation' of Rock Me Baby.   Oanyhoo, always thought Coverdale blew Gillan & Plant away on this live album, which also made the studio versions sound bland.   Plus there must be more babies here than all the previous posts?

I've heard worse but jeezo Jim I had to go for a shave half way through that 😁 I've got full sides of albums that don't last that long 😄. Anyway back to the music.....

5 minutes ago, bonzo said:

I've heard worse but jeezo Jim I had to go for a shave half way through that 😁 I've got full sides of albums that don't last that long 😄. Anyway back to the music.....

A 12" single is NOT an album ffs!!!   That was side A, track 2 yaboo-sucks 😋

I'll listen to Lorraine Gillan Elllison blastin' it out tomorrow as folk are already asleep here.   Must have been something I played?