This Board Needs Tunes - Page 311 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

I think it would work best if people call what the new theme is. In this case it would need to be Skatalites or Easy. 

I may have confused things by having a double-themed theme :oops:  but in principle that would fit the spirit of @Grim Jim's a mixin' and a minglin'.

I think it's best if people make the call for change explicit, so everyone knows the switch has taken place.

So my interpretation is that we've switched to Baby now, so keep that going as long as it lasts. (It wasn't intended to mean the theme switches with every tune, just whenever it feels right....)

'Baby' should work as a theme in the traditional way and allow things to stabilise for a while... :ok: 😋:sing:

Edited by exile

58 minutes ago, exile said:

I think it would work best if people call what the new theme is. In this case it would need to be Skatalites or Easy. 

I may have confused things by having a double-themed theme :oops:  but in principle that would fit the spirit of @Grim Jim's a mixin' and a minglin'.

I think it's best if people make the call for change explicit, so everyone knows the switch has taken place.

So my interpretation is that we've switched to Baby now, so keep that going as long as it lasts. (It wasn't intended to mean the theme switches with every tune, just whenever it feels right....)

'Baby' should work as a theme in the traditional way and allow things to stabilise for a while... :ok: 😋:sing:

Got It - I think.  Baby?  There's no 'o' in that is there??  🤭

10 minutes ago, silverbear said:

I think this was the first band I ever saw & still one of my favourites.

I've a vague idea I may have seen them somewhere, maybe at a festival, but can't think where or when.