This Board Needs Tunes - Page 307 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

The person who posted the picture @spain_sweden (don't know if it's who created picture) lists answers as:

"Eagle's, Arctic Monkeys, Pet Shop Boys, Oasis, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, Salt n Pepper, Radiohead, Guns n Roses, Police, Atomic Kitten, Pearl Jam, Shed 7, Buck's Fizz, Red Hot Chilli peppers, Sound Garden, Rolling Stones, Cream, Garbage, Cranberries, The Four Tops, Thomson Twins, T Rex, Zombies, The Vines, Soundgarden, One Direction, &Texas  The Witch is simply the band called Witch ( from the 70s) but most people say Bewitched"

So we got them more or less all right :ok:

(Let's assume @Grim Jim would have got Witch?  :guitar:)

9 minutes ago, exile said:

The person who posted the picture @spain_sweden (don't know if it's who created picture) lists answers as:

"Eagle's, Arctic Monkeys, Pet Shop Boys, Oasis, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, Salt n Pepper, Radiohead, Guns n Roses, Police, Atomic Kitten, Pearl Jam, Shed 7, Buck's Fizz, Red Hot Chilli peppers, Sound Garden, Rolling Stones, Cream, Garbage, Cranberries, The Four Tops, Thomson Twins, T Rex, Zombies, The Vines, Soundgarden, One Direction, &Texas  The Witch is simply the band called Witch ( from the 70s) but most people say Bewitched"

So we got them more or less all right :ok:

(Let's assume @Grim Jim would have got Witch?  :guitar:)

I enjoyed that. cheers.

42 minutes ago, exile said:

image.png.89ad4494b71a0370de26a11adac00693.png

This one has apparently 74 bands (holy moly!😲:headbang::guitar:)

Not sure if it's feasible but could try. Hover and click to enlarge, seems to work.

Hang on - are you posting answers to your own quiz ? I assumed you knew all the answers anyway. 😄

8 minutes ago, fringo said:

Hang on - are you posting answers to your own quiz ? I assumed you knew all the answers anyway. 😄

No, I don't know the answers. Just guessing. Like the last one.

But there are answers somewhere on the site I got the pic, eventually. But I haven't looked at them, except I saw the first one.

2 minutes ago, exile said:

No, I don't know the answers. Just guessing. Like the last one.

But there are answers somewhere on the site I got the pic, eventually. But I haven't looked at them, except I saw the first one.

Only joking :D