This Board Needs Tunes - Page 300 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

8 hours ago, silverbear said:

Thank you. 😊 I wish I wished you happy birthday on the other thread now but it was a day late & seemed a bit creepy.

I didn't post a tree photo either on your Christmas Tree thread because HM takes the piss out of my attempts to screen grab, photoshop, or whatever taking a photo on your phone & posting on here is? 🙄

You seem a wee bit hen pecked by HM, silverbear.   Is she your missus?   If not, then a deep gravelly singing voice and you are in :whistling:

11 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

You seem a wee bit hen pecked by HM, silverbear.   Is she your missus?   If not, then a deep gravelly singing voice and you are in :whistling:

You'd think eh? 😉  Aye she wishes  😀  Quick more music - deep gravelly singing voice coming up..

2 hours ago, Lamia said:

Welcome back to the tunes L.   That was pretty creepy.   Should've been in True Detective - was it?   Didn't see the series.   Ville changed it from a cowboy song perhaps?

And the other connection (any excuse)...

8 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Welcome back to the tunes L.   That was pretty creepy.   Should've been in True Detective - was it?   Didn't see the series.   Ville changed it from a cowboy song perhaps?

A

I had no idea what you were on about I only new the Nancy Sinatra connection.

He looks so like Johnny Depp in this video 😮