This Board Needs Tunes - Page 299 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

1 hour ago, silverbear said:

Apologies for drunken rambling on Christmas Day. 😗 Started on the brandy too soon & got admonished by Heuch Moray for boring everybody with what I was doing. 🙂

So back to the tunes.......

Absolutely no apologies needed whatsoever Silverbear. I am just catching up on this thread and enjoyed reading about your xmas day.
And you have a long long way to go before you can knock me off the ‘boring stories about what you are doing’ throne 😊

38 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Absolutely no apologies needed whatsoever Silverbear. I am just catching up on this thread and enjoyed reading about your xmas day.
And you have a long long way to go before you can knock me off the ‘boring stories about what you are doing’ throne 😊

He's fine TDYER, knows me well enough to know I was only jesting and I haven't barred him from the thread :cheers3:

1 hour ago, Heuch Moray said:

He's fine TDYER, knows me well enough to know I was only jesting and I haven't barred him from the thread :cheers3:

😁 

It would be a bit unfortunate if  silverbear had woken up on Boxing Day with The Fear and a one week ban given he only really posts on the friendliest thread on the board 😂.   

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Thank you. 😊 I wish I wished you happy birthday on the other thread now but it was a day late & seemed a bit creepy.

I didn't post a tree photo either on your Christmas Tree thread because HM takes the piss out of my attempts to screen grab, photoshop, or whatever taking a photo on your phone & posting on here is? 🙄

14 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Thank you. 😊 I wish I wished you happy birthday on the other thread now but it was a day late & seemed a bit creepy.

I didn't post a tree photo either on your Christmas Tree thread because HM takes the piss out of my attempts to screen grab, photoshop, or whatever taking a photo on your phone & posting on here is? 🙄

Dont worry, I could have murdered Jersey Jim for starting that birthday thread, the last thing I want to be reminded off at 57 is my birthday...

The xmas tree thread was Bonzo’s , thought i had better point that out before he comes on here accusing me of claiming it as my own. It probably only seemed like mine as i hijacked it.
Post as many pics as you want. You will still never exceed Big Ramy’s bandwidth🙄😁

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Dont worry, I could have murdered Jersey Jim for starting that birthday thread, the last thing I want to be reminded off at 57 is my birthday...

The xmas tree thread was Bonzo’s , thought i had better point that out before he comes on here accusing me of claiming it as my own. It probably only seemed like mine as i hijacked it.
Post as many pics as you want. You will still never exceed Big Ramy’s bandwidth🙄😁

Wiznae me, it was drunk bonzo 😂