This Board Needs Tunes - Page 261 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

:moon:   True, but...

My wee bland emoji was perhaps trying to say...   Whenever someone like Kim Wilde would come on TV, its dad would  say, "Her dad was Marty Wilde you know."

Just like when some old codger (actually only 34 with a buggered knee) that was Manager of whoever came on Sportscene or Scotsport, and he would say "He used to be some player"........

Nope, I never had a clue what he was on about then.

3 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

:moon:   True, but...

My wee bland emoji was perhaps trying to say...   Whenever someone like Kim Wilde would come on TV, its dad would  say, "Her dad was Marty Wilde you know."

Just like when some old codger (actually only 34 with a buggered knee) that was Manager of whoever came on Sportscene or Scotsport, and he would say "He used to be some player"........

Nope, I never had a clue what he was on about then.

I was only jokingly making reference to another song (Pink Floyd) and mixing it with Blazing Saddles "we don't need no stinking badges" 😀:guitar::D

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

I was only jokingly making reference to another song (Pink Floyd) and mixing it with Blazing Saddles "we don't need no stinking badges" 😀:guitar::D

I know fringo :cheers3:.   Well the first bit.   Blazing Saddles was a stretch.   Id've needed to hear your voice-over 😆