This Board Needs Tunes - Page 248 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

11 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Not heard that one, so my brain either has to say it sounds like "so and so" or I have to compartmentalize.   So country chicken shack rock it is :headbang:

...NOT intended an insult btw :hammer:

If I can play something that someone hasn't heard then I'm happy 😁

12 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

OK, I'm out of touch, but who is this SB?   After a whole minute of exhaustive searching, I have nothing :mellow:

They're an American duo from Nashville, Jim.

I came across them on Spotify when I go on to a site called Songpickr (Note no E) It offers new releases & various genres like Americana, Blues, Rock, Folk, Indie etc.

I jam with some old schoolmates from time to time who live different parts of England & was looking for something different from the usual Cream, Beatles covers etc. & came across this. There's some stuff on YouTube but it's not great. This song in particular they do as an acoustic in their uncle's basement.  🙂

On 9/15/2020 at 11:04 PM, Tiny Tim said:

Tidy. I made reference to it on this thread earlier and even though this is the wrong thread to mention it further, I can longer find anything on my phone since the board changed.

So, if you haven’t already, then you should watch Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga with Will Ferrell. I think you’d enjoy it.

I watched it last night. It was hilarious. In fact I think I was annoying Mr Tidy as I was laughing so much . He doesn’t like to see me enjoying myself... 

🎼Jaja Ding Dong 🎼 😂😂