This Board Needs Tunes - Page 216 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

🤔 this might prove a tad tricky for me. 5 mins 30 secs is my maximum attention span. Though I suppose I could rustle up a jive bunny megamix . 
These are the only songs I have on my spotify over 7 mins.

Pah!   I'm pretty sure I've bored you with tunes even under seven minutes before.   So I'll bore you with my story of this 19 minute wonder now.   I'll try to keep it short....

Last time I saw this prog (!! whole side of vinyl alert !!) band was at the SECC and that venue sucked the life out of most bands there.   I didn't enjoy the night and decided not to miss my train home.   A few minutes into this finale, I bade farewell and walked out.   After emptying the waste tank I headed out into the concourse, but the sound of the last few minutes of the song caught me and I ended up up walking as slowly as I could out the place, soaking up what I thought was the best sound of the night... out in the empty chamber towards the doors.   (The sound in the bogs was probably even better!)

So if you are gonna fast forward 'my' tune as usual, jump 14 minutes in and swanny off stage yourself :lol: