This Board Needs Tunes - Page 200 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Or songs about hats?

That is truthfully only the second Procol Harum song I've ever heard.   So, I dunno why, but you've stunned me a bit 😄

Was watching a program about Lucky Luciano today, and apart from Steve Buscemi in Boardwalk Empire, Clyde I think has one...

lgpp0689%2Bthe-anthill-mob-wacky-races-c

19 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

That is truthfully only the second Procol Harum song I've ever heard.   So, I dunno why, but you've stunned me a bit 😄

Was watching a program about Lucky Luciano today, and apart from Steve Buscemi in Boardwalk Empire, Clyde I think has one...

lgpp0689%2Bthe-anthill-mob-wacky-races-c

We're all learning then, I couldn't have told you the name's of all the anthill mob :rollsmile:

12 hours ago, fringo said:

That might have (hat)  been me 😄

😂 I really like it , I will have posted it too, but it seems to have shoehorned its way into every topic. Food, colours, cards, and now hats. 
I remember Mr Tidy used to think Prince was singing ‘Mad Molly McGee‘  rather than ‘Raspberry Beret ‘ 😂 wtf doesnt even sound the same. 
Och, here we go. 
All together now 

🎼 Maaaad, Molly McGee 🎼

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 I really like it , I will have posted it too, but it seems to have shoehorned its way into every topic. Food, colours, cards, and now hats. 
I remember Mr Tidy used to think Prince was singing ‘Mad Molly McGee‘  rather than ‘Raspberry Beret ‘ 😂 wtf doesnt even sound the same. 
Och, here we go. 
All together now 

🎼 Maaaad, Molly McGee 🎼

Mmmm that might a future topic..... misheard lyrics 🤔.

Free Nelson Mandela by the special aka my wee sister used to walk about singing "please don't mess my cellar".