This Board Needs Tunes - Page 199 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

19 minutes ago, exile said:

Sure... it's also meant to be stuff you like, or what you think others might like to discover? 😉

Gies a break I was pished and trying to have a wee laugh :banghead:😄

22 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Don't youz worry.   I'll find a moment to squeeze something in.

I may not post any more squishy afternoon stuff for a while though 😾

Well done. Plenty of creativity there, and we may be more tempted to listen to hear what the different instruments are.

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Gies a break I was pished and trying to have a wee laugh :banghead:😄

My bad.  Was walking a fine line between assuming you (or anyone) DID like it or assuming you didn't (and that might also be a laugh).

Edited by exile

3 hours ago, exile said:

Well done. Plenty of creativity there, and we may be more tempted to listen to hear what the different instruments are.

Stop it you 😆

I'm still feelin' far too smug with myself at my sax finale.   Did anyone make it through to the end?   It might grow on you?

Grin Jim

So that's what you call 'em.   I remember seeing a 'melodica' or something similar as a kid at my grandparents.   Dunno who played it.   My youngest uncles still stayed there looked like teddy boys and liked rock'n'roll.   Can't see how that fits though 🤔

10 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

So that's what you call 'em.   I remember seeing a 'melodica' or something similar as a kid at my grandparents.   Dunno who played it.   My youngest uncles still stayed there looked like teddy boys and liked rock'n'roll.   Can't see how that fits though 🤔

image.thumb.png.1fcb90a371541f99760282cb8fe785d7.png

Prof wikipedia says they use a melodica in the single, but in the video, they (also) use a shawm, presumably what pictured cos that ain't no melodica.

Edited by exile