This Board Needs Tunes - Page 197 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

20 minutes ago, fringo said:

I've not been on for a few days and seeing the new topic, I'm amazed no one has posted the greatest rock family (and band) of all time.:guitar::guitar:

The Jacksons 🤔

1 hour ago, fringo said:

I've not been on for a few days and seeing the new topic, I'm amazed no one has posted the greatest rock family (and band) of all time.:guitar::guitar:

Ahem...

19 hours ago, exile said:

Had to dig deep for this one

Edited by exile

On 5/25/2020 at 8:26 PM, exile said:

Ahem...

You see the problem here, I'm just going to play Sparks forever, it's really got to be song based rather than band based, been bugging me for a bit. I mean even yer man that's playing that Australian mobs stuff will find a decent track eventually,,,,,,,,,,Mmmmm

3 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

You see the problem here, I'm just going to play Sparks forever, it's really got to be song based rather than band based, been bugging me for a bit. I mean even yer man that's playing that Australian mobs stuff will find a decent track eventually,,,,,,,,,,Mmmmm

That's entirely up to you, nobody seems that bothered about except yourself 😉

On 5/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, Eisegerwind said:

I think people gonna post stuff they like, whether the excuse is bands or songs. Some categories encourage you to actually listen to the song, or you find out something new about a song or band, because of the category.  I think those are more rewarding than selections just based on titles.

Having said that I can't think of anything now. Except, how about weather/climate?

Edited by exile

10 hours ago, fringo said:

182 million views on youtube !

Prince was just before my time so never appreciated he could play like that until I saw this.  It was like 'Why's Prince even there in that stupid hat?' then 'Oh..oh..oh fuck me that's quality!'  Must have been a bit like Messi coming on for Barca on 75 minutes.