This Board Needs Tunes - Page 185 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

12 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Brilliant!    I was quickly skipping over your previous five thinking somewhere there will be some song somewhere we both like 😄

To tell the truth, Jack to a King was good too, but in a scary David Lynch way :unsure:

😂 if I had to choose any of those songs that i thought you would like it would not be that. Infact it would be none of them , apart from perhaps a Jack and a King . 
I put on Strawberry Switchblade for a bit of fun 80’s nostalgia and because they are Glaswegians, not for the quality of the music 😁
The card game Spit reminds me of a summer holiday in Scarborough with my pals family in 1976, we played cards every night in the B&B . I wasnt supposed to be there, I had to share a bed with my pal  and they had to sneak me in and out the bedroom window every day. 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Thanks. Good to see "snap" covered. I posted a track by the band Snap but couldn't bear to listen to it myself, so I overwrite it with Little Richard. 

9 minutes ago, exile said:

Thanks. Good to see "snap" covered. I posted a track by the band Snap but couldn't bear to listen to it myself, so I overwrite it with Little Richard

I am glad you said that. I was sure I had noticed you posting SNAP last night as I thought ‘ that doesnt sound like Exiles kind of music ‘ then it had disappeared . Thought I must have had one glass of wine too many😁

23 minutes ago, exile said:

Thanks. Good to see "snap" covered. I posted a track by the band Snap but couldn't bear to listen to it myself, so I overwrite it with Little Richard. 

You've got the power. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I am glad you said that. I was sure I had noticed you posting SNAP last night as I thought ‘ that doesnt sound like Exiles kind of music ‘ then it had disappeared . Thought I must have had one glass of wine too many😁

No, you are spot on!  Obviously staying alert! 

(I nearly posted Solitaire and Poker too but reckoned the aim was musical and not to show you could use a search engine.)

10 minutes ago, exile said:

No, you are spot on!  Obviously staying alert! 

(I nearly posted Solitaire and Poker too but reckoned the aim was musical and not to show you could use a search engine.)

😂😂  I actually clearly remember, and like,  the song Solitaire by both Andy Williams AND the Carpenters. 

Just be grateful you didn't get the first thing I thought of , Patience by Take That 😁