This Board Needs Tunes - Page 161 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

Looks like I got here late.   Still on fauna?   From Fringo's last, I'm not sure 😆 .

Inspired by Donny's forest video, I've got more trees...

Check the drummer's T-shirt.   Where did he get that in 2011?   One of their drummers was a Hamish (an Ausie), but don't think that's him?

11 hours ago, fringo said:

UFO? I was saving that one up for transport!

(Managed to avoid Starship, and Barbaba Dickson's Caravan though!)

Edited by exile

36 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Saw them at O2 last month, Was disappointed they never played that tune.

Weekend in London, Stereophonics on the Friday night, Arsenal v West Ham on the Saturday, seems like a different world now from when we used to be able to do stuff like that. 

Or kip at someone’s huge big massive mansion in Bridge Of Weir after a St Mirren game lol 

Edited by Jersey Jim

13 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Saw them at O2 last month, Was disappointed they never played that tune.

Weekend in London, Stereophonics on the Friday night, Arsenal v West Ham on the Saturday, seems like a different world now from when we used to be able to do stuff like that. 

Or kip at someone’s huge big massive mansion in Bridge Of Weir after a St Mirren game lol 

🎼 ‘I dreamed a dream in times gone byyyyyyy’🎼

Jimmy , you know all the mansions are up the hill. I am a more ‘doon the hill’ kinda gal. A wall mounted post box does not a mansion make 🙂

The phonics played that song in Glasgow just before the lockdown. Serves you right for going to London to see them. And for being an Arsenal supporter .