This Board Needs Tunes - Page 149 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

16 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Country you say ? @Grim Jim...

That was OK, but looked a wee bit 'Kabbalist whore casts spell employing sacred symbolism and predictive programming... ' y at times. I checked my previous post that is allowed, no worries, continue.

Edited by Eisegerwind
addition

22 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

That was OK, but looked a wee bit 'Kabbalist whore casts spell employing sacred symbolism and predictive programming... ' y at times. I checked my previous post that is allowed, no worries, continue.

Behave 😂 or show me some more kabbalist hoors..

Christ all god all mighty with some sympathy for the devil 😆

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Have we got a theme going at the moment?

I said it at  the start, country is pish, I've stretched the boundaries, Dolly, J Cash, Fab but well.... ( I'd just  like to add Mr Cash (Johnny) was my techie teacher at secondary, top man, reeked of cigars, taught me Applied Mechanics, still earning a living on the basics he taught me.)

Edited by Eisegerwind

I am no really a fan of country apart from Glenn Campbell and Kenny Rodgers. 

I will wait for the indie pop theme before posting my interesting tunes.  

I cant believe  I missed Friday 🙁 

Edited by TDYER63

I don't do much country, but glad I got this CD before it got rare...

image.png.5a5acf0dc98b09ae7a2080ecadd61f16.png

Some great songs, all by different artists and I'm struggling to find the same versions for youz.   Here is one though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCkguxB_xE

Feck.   The link should work for you.   Hope you have an ad blocker on like me.   Oh, and I posted it just for the first 3 minutes, unless you want all of Todd's album.

Roseanne Cash does this song on my "Pilgrim" album, but here's another version of it.   I think they've re-mixed the 70's original as I don't remember so much banjo to the fore.   Must've reckoned you need persuading that it really was country....

Is that banjo?   Slide banjo!?  :blink:

Edited by Grim Jim