This Board Needs Tunes - Page 145 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

5 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

I saw this lot in the East End of London one Friday night back in the 80s. Before they did this song, they shouted out 'Is anyone off to the football tomorrow?' They were all West Ham fans as I remember.

Now it was a very trendy, studenty sort of an audience & as I stook my hand up in my drunken state shouting 'yeah' everyone looked at me as there was only me.

"Nice one mate, where you off?"

"Bristol Rovers to watch Huddersfield Town"

A sort of uncomfortable silence, lead singer says "Oh, right mate" & then...

(Edit to add, I made it there in spite of the hangover to see us lose 3-1)

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Some good tunes last night. I tried to give some reactions today but after 2 it said I had used up my allocation 😕

Eisergerwind was going to get 2 but that Rangers pish negated both of them 😁

That still annoys me (trivial I know but...). 

I don't know why there's such a tiny limit (or any limit actually)

31 minutes ago, fringo said:

That still annoys me (trivial I know but...). 

I don't know why there's such a tiny limit (or any limit actually)

I know, its a message board, its not like we are voting in an election 🙄

Some folk think they are pointless but if someone says something i strongly agree with , like,  or find funny I will use them. No two days are the same so if they are going to offer them at all there really should be an unlimited amount.  

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

That'll be you for the next 24 hrs with none left ☺️

Shouldnt be a problem, I will be in bed by 9pm. I am banning myself from wine tonight before this isolation turns me into a functioning alcoholic.
You should see the nick of my hands , between constantly washing them and dehydration I look about 95. 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Shouldnt be a problem, I will be in bed by 9pm. I am banning myself from wine tonight before this isolation turns me into a functioning alcoholic.
You should see the nick of my hands , between constantly washing them and dehydration I look about 95. 

I ran out of hand wash and soap a couple of weeks ago so I mixed some shower gel and Dettol together and put that in my hand wash dispenser. My fingers look like tortoise heads. Fancy a massage? 😀

13 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I ran out of hand wash and soap a couple of weeks ago so I mixed some shower gel and Dettol together and put that in my hand wash dispenser. My fingers look like tortoise heads. Fancy a massage? 😀

If you live in the Glasgow area I'd have thought unsold soap on shop shelves has never been a problem  - EVER ?!? 😊

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

😁 Check you Mr Dragons Den, I can see why you run your own business. I think Peter Jones might have an opening for that  handwash of yours. 

Attractive as the massage sounds, with the self isolation going on do you think  I could swap it for some interior design tips ?
What are your thoughts on this cushion ? 
C74B4A8E-282A-4133-A40B-86AF912B3D9B.jpeg.b7adcb9f39346b84cb8af742fc884caf.jpeg

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😁 Check you Mr Dragons Den, I can see why you run your own business. I think Peter Jones might have an opening for that  handwash of yours. 

Attractive as the massage sounds, with the self isolation going on do you think  I could swap it for some interior design tips ?
What are your thoughts on this cushion ? 
C74B4A8E-282A-4133-A40B-86AF912B3D9B.jpeg.b7adcb9f39346b84cb8af742fc884caf.jpeg

Is it yours? Do you have a pet owl?

10 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Is it yours? Do you have a pet owl?

😂 yes it is  my cushion and no, I dont have a pet owl .  But I do run a ski resort for disabled centipedes. 

I love that programme, especially when Bob Mortimer is on. 

Ps I tried to give you a haha reaction but it said I had run out of reactions for today . I have just got out my bed ! 

Edited by TDYER63
Reactions are fooked