This Board Needs Tunes - Page 99 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

13 minutes ago, exile said:

So we're heading to the end of alphabet. What next? Same again? Or one letter per week (half a year). Or something else....

Theme? e.g. guitar or drum solo? soundtrack? sample? unusual line-up? cover versions, most under-rated, etc?

Hashtag posts by theme and see where it takes us?

I'm game, enjoying this 👍

1 hour ago, exile said:

So we're heading to the end of alphabet. What next? Same again? Or one letter per week (half a year). Or something else....

Theme? e.g. guitar or drum solo? soundtrack? sample? unusual line-up? cover versions, most under-rated, etc?

Hashtag posts by theme and see where it takes us?

Song titles?

Maybe allow a few days per letter whatever the choice of subject is?

3 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Song titles?

Maybe allow a few days per letter whatever the choice of subject is?

Song titles perhaps with a little more added days :ok: 

Also cover songs... although there is a thread out there somewhere, could still be a worthy collection on here, there's so many. 

Soundtracks appeal to me but some individual tracks tend to be quite lengthy & might need to be shorter versions. I've already got 'U' so might as well add it here having missed my Tom Waits,Townes Van Zandt, Ten Fe & Travelling Wilbury's opportunity :huh:

... Vangelis

Replying to all. Sure, we could do song titles alphabetically, maybe per week (e.g. changing midnight Friday) - that would be simplest. 

And /or could do thematically, again may work best per week (to give time to get the idea) (again how about changeover midnight Friday).

And/or could to thematically by hashtag, where you pick up on a previous hashtag and match it and move on. But needs to catch on in practice.