This Board Needs Tunes - Page 82 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

8 minutes ago, exile said:

Saw them at the ABC... remember there?   Was dragged there as tbh I only knew the Tequila song (and I liked the film!) - and only knew the song second hand from a drunken wummin singing it at me.

TeRRorViSioN did a solo acoustic version, so was basically me hearing the song from a load of drunken wummen...

5 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Saw them at the ABC... remember there?   Was dragged there as tbh I only knew the Tequila song (and I liked the film!) - and only knew the song second hand from a drunken wummin singing it at me.

TeRRorViSioN did a solo acoustic version, so was basically me hearing the song from a load of drunken wummen...

ABC, was that a cinema?

Just now, exile said:

ABC, was that a cinema?

Before my time maybe 🤨

I think the Terrorvision film went straight to DVD (or should have), but was the shlock (spelling?) I liked back then.... rubber monster, girls in pool, and something sci-fi like satellite tv!

16 minutes ago, exile said:

Yeah well, thought for the new decade, about time to play anything. Starting with A... 

Great start!

What're the rules?   If someone posts a B are all As disqualified from future posts?   Should you start a new letter on Friday nights only (I like that one, so can calm down on Tuesdays and so on with some ballads like).

I'm serious btw 😄

26 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Great start!

What're the rules?   If someone posts a B are all As disqualified from future posts?   Should you start a new letter on Friday nights only (I like that one, so can calm down on Tuesdays and so on with some ballads like).

I'm serious btw 😄

Oh, I was just thinking of me. But yes, Friday would work. You have to be allowed to do other stuff at any (other) time. 

As far as i'd thought it through, 2 possibilities, one is to do just As till running out of As, another would be to do just one A and then the next one a B, and so on. I was about to say, the second model would work better for multiple participants, but the first model would also work, so if you thought you'd run out of things at Angelfish, someone could still nip in with Aswad before moving on to B. (Too bad we missed Abba!)*

But then, I think the first is simpler, as if you can't think of anything, it becomes the second one anyway.

* spoke too soon, obvs!

Edited by exile

18 minutes ago, bonzo said:

So, does everything have to begin with A tonight?

Well yes I guess that would work, until/unless someone runs out of As and posts a B...

Of course anyone can and will also post anything. 

Edited by exile