This Board Needs Tunes - Page 80 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

14 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Ha!   You've now reached  a certain age 😄   Bet you never used to like this?

EDIT:   Or do you have a big brother.   Or was that yer maw's?   😛

I don't always post what I like, but what I think people might be worth hearing.

Of course, I'm more likely to like stuff I know, if you see what I mean. 

14 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Love Reefa and Janis.   Always thought they'd struggle nowadays, sadly.   Good faces for radio (sorry), but jeeez, where did that picture come from?

I guess she knew what she was doing... 

1 hour ago, exile said:

I don't always post what I like, but what I think people might be worth hearing.

Of course, I'm more likely to like stuff I know, if you see what I mean. 

I unashamedly ONLY post stuff I like , in the vain hope someone else actually likes it 😁  And its never original, but we can all do with a bit of easy listening especially on a Saturday..

Would have given my eye teeth to look like Louise Wener . Still would. 😕

Scissor sisters are one of the best live acts I’ve seen. Which is quite a feat considering they have Queen and David Bowie as competition 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

1967?

Didn't know you was a teacher.

🙄 I wasnt playing it in 1967 I was playing it in 1972 in p4 . It was still a tune then you know,. 

My repertoire was that tune, 3 blind mice, the Vandervalk theme, Amazing Grace and God Save the Queen.

Infact if we ever have a closing of the board night oot I will bring my recorder along and give you a medley.
Not God save the Queen though, thats been dropped. 

On 11/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, TDYER63 said:

I unashamedly ONLY post stuff I like , in the vain hope someone else actually likes it 😁  And its never original, but we can all do with a bit of easy listening especially on a Saturday..

Would have given my eye teeth to look like Louise Wener . Still would. 😕

I actually have that album... - but had never seen the vid.

Edited by exile

15 hours ago, exile said:

I actually have that album... - but had never seen the vid.

Its a good album, I dont know if you noticed but the video ( which is the ‘single’ version of Vegas ) is slightly different  from the album version, really just towards the end of the song. I actually prefer the album version but there is no video for it. I went to see them in Mayfair nightclub, which is now The Garage. Seems a million years ago  😕