This Board Needs Tunes - Page 77 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Ramy its so easy even I can do it. I will tell you so long as you promise to only post cool music . The only reason my shit  is  tolerated is because I am the only one posting it 🙂

Google the song you want and click on the video. . When it comes up hit the wee arrow that says ‘share’. Then choose ‘copy link’, then paste it onto here as a post. 

It worked 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Thank you pal, and exile as well. You may regret this. 🤣🤣

Hats off to the TAMBer that played this band first.   I'd never heard of them (apart from the riffs in this little ditty which aficianados may be alert to :Tumbleweed-2: ).   I then had a great night at the Garage listening to them.   Seems they had a much bigger audience that time around than originally.

My mum's favourite long before Big Pav.

I probably have this garbled, but in my mind Mario Lanza played the Great Caruso on film, but was cut out to just be the voice over.   I have this one on a 78rpm B-side to "Be My Love", and yes the guy is certainly miming to Mario...

7 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Are ye all consumed by fuggin brexit?   Right for all you plebs...    THE GREAT CARUSO...

plus +++

No, just been listening to actual albums rather than the magic music machine.   

Never seen an opera in my life (he says with pride), but like a good tune...

Not opera.   This one I can't hear right now.   I'm into metal and the bass got my attention on this one.   1st minute needs quality hi-fi and my pc speakers are not doing it.   I shall post from memory...

Right, that's me wrecked this thread.  Time for bed :oops: