This Board Needs Tunes - Page 63 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

10 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Exile posted the last one on 16th June, but its been taken down ☹️

Aha, I remember posting the Cramps but couldn't remember what or when.... and I recall a reply with a live show in some kind of institution... 

15 minutes ago, exile said:

Aha, I remember posting the Cramps but couldn't remember what or when.... and I recall a reply with a live show in some kind of institution... 

Unfortunately no clue left as to the one you posted.  "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."   But here's part 1 of 2 in the Napa State Mental Hospital...

Lux & Ivy were still f'n it up in Norway not so long ago. rip.

32 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Unfortunately no clue left as to the one you posted.  "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."   But here's part 1 of 2 in the Napa State Mental Hospital...

Lux & Ivy were still f'n it up in Norway not so long ago. rip.

Thanks. My guess it would be human fly or garbage man.

(But if it's gone, does that mean I can post again?) 

OK, it's not Hogmanay, but this tune came oot the windae o' Oor Wullie's folks' hoose on the last frame of the last page of an annual.   I just love Jean's voice added to my memories of that.

Oanyhoo sentimentalising, was that the Inverkip power station near the end :mellow: ?