This Board Needs Tunes - Page 58 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

They don't make it easy returning on here...password?...Try again... Wait 14mins in the cool tank as a penance for rubbish tunes you last posted.

Okay, I'm in GrimJim (no idea how to tag/link) however if anything will bring me back it's to challenge your Streisand & threat of Lulu !!!!? You have no shame. If not for Hooker & Dylan you'd never know what you were missing. Here we go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vkcFKSK5M&list=PLIhMplippoUSht3Wkqt7PPD8KUGxOyh2v&index=3&t=0s

22 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

They don't make it easy returning on here...password?...Try again... Wait 14mins in the cool tank as a penance for rubbish tunes you last posted.

Okay, I'm in GrimJim (no idea how to tag/link) however if anything will bring me back it's to challenge your Streisand & threat of Lulu !!!!? You have no shame. If not for Hooker & Dylan you'd never know what you were missing. Here we go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vkcFKSK5M&list=PLIhMplippoUSht3Wkqt7PPD8KUGxOyh2v&index=3&t=0s

I knew you'd be lurking out there 😎

Your still good for variety...    a whole new genre?   "Canadian psychedelic folk" apparently.

Back for a minute. Seems my account was locked and told to sign in again on 03/09/2019!! Assuming that's an American date..here's a few tunes..if it works.

Okay this isn't posting like the good old days so you're all going to have to miss out unless anyone out there can guide me. 😣 

Meanwhile some good stuff being posted, keep on truckin' ! 

Incidentally Grim Jim, Maggie Bell often performs at the Milngavie Folk Club. Check it out, great intimate venue.