This Board Needs Tunes - Page 55 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

3 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'm  guessing you picked that, cause this classic, The Word moment, has been done already.

I don't think I remember that far back :lol:

I chose the one I did cos I thought it had stronger more distinctive bass and drums

On 2/20/2019 at 12:28 AM, exile said:

ELO

ELO

ELO

B)

Thanks for the Aviators nod Exile, but did you have to post THREE elo tunes?   Love a lot of your tunes, but sumthin' bugs me about them.   I remember Paul McCartney saying (in the 70s?), when asked where the Beatles would be now if they hadn't broken up, they'd be like ELO.

I have no idea whether he was serious, but (as a wee baby then) I believed it, and for some reason took offence   ...I liked late Beatles stuff and enjoyed Wings.

Then not so long ago, watching film titles go up, heard a tune I liked; searched through the credits and saw it was ELO (oh feck no!).   Turns out it was made in 2001 and not 1981 as I'd guessed, but...