This Board Needs Tunes - Page 50 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

25 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Meh.   I got roundly booed by Heugh once upon a time here for posting some Flat Eric (and a few other "tunes" too in all likelihood).

So I'll refrain from comment :P

Eh? What is the crime or what is the connection? For me it's just some period stuff with clunky graphics from the early 90s....

8 minutes ago, exile said:

Eh? What is the crime or what is the connection? For me it's just some period stuff with clunky graphics from the early 90s....

It means i didn't like it.  But please take it as a compliment, meaning I like a lot of your other stuff.   And if I'm beyond cryptic, it's just my Saturday night heid, sorry...

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

It means i didn't like it.  But please take it as a compliment, meaning I like a lot of your other stuff.   And if I'm beyond cryptic, it's just my Saturday night heid, sorry...

Saturday night heid seems like what it's about. No need to apologise. I tend to post things that might be of interest not necessarily what I like/listen to myself. It is interesting to see what,  if anything,  anyone reacts to. So, Meh is fine...