This Board Needs Tunes - Page 47 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 7/30/2018 at 9:46 PM, Grim Jim said:

Talking of broken records, where are you Heuch?   I hope you are well.

Mibbe you've just reached that age when all music nowadays is shecht.   I've never pretended to like all of your tunes, but enjoyed many of your videos - and (what's prompted me here) I've done an Exile and re-posted at least one of yours as you know.

Maybe it's the quality of us other posters that has depressed you so :P

All's well, thanks Jim and everyone else who's kept TBNT alive.  Still happy in music but you were almost spot on. Somewhere in July I looked in but never did like gospel or it's music, salvation, sandwich board preachers or syrupy Julie Andrews so left abruptly when the thread was hijacked.  Music sill excites and if you know where to source, it's out there waiting for you.👍 

You might not like my following offerings but hey that's what this thread is all about.  After all who the hell posted Girls Aloud and do tell me Lulu wasn't in there.  

@exile Can I make a humble suggestion, that we keep this much nurtured thread for music?

It's a refuge from argument, politics, current affairs, religion, even football!) 

Exactly! Thank you Exile.