This Board Needs Tunes - Page 46 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

48 minutes ago, exile said:

Was looking back for something, just realised someone already recently posted The Pretty Reckless and X Ray Spex, must have missed those, had not seen those when I posted other tracks by those bands the other day...

Yeah, I was going to re-run Going to Hell come hallowe'en an aw', but you're wearing it out :P

Feck it, no one will remember come October.

Talking of broken records, where are you Heuch?   I hope you are well.

Mibbe you've just reached that age when all music nowadays is shecht.   I've never pretended to like all of your tunes, but enjoyed many of your videos - and (what's prompted me here) I've done an Exile and re-posted at least one of yours as you know.

Maybe it's the quality of us other posters that has depressed you so :P

On 7/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, Grim Jim said:

Talking of broken records, where are you Heuch?   I hope you are well.

Mibbe you've just reached that age when all music nowadays is shecht.   I've never pretended to like all of your tunes, but enjoyed many of your videos - and (what's prompted me here) I've done an Exile and re-posted at least one of yours as you know.

Maybe it's the quality of us other posters that has depressed you so :P

I was thinking about her too.  Hope she's fine and all TAMBer's