This Board Needs Tunes - Page 40 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

11 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I was going to post a version of Lets Get F*cked Up, but think I did one already.   Live at the Napa State Mental Hospital is, well mental too.

"The way I walk is just the way I walk, the way I talk is just the way I talk, the way I smile is just the way I smile..." takes on an extra sense of individualism...

+ I like the comment "They were prescribed the Cramps". Could do worse...

Edited by exile

• 2 weeks later...

hope you enjoy this one too ger intae them :)

Ecclesiastes 3 King James Version (KJV)

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

1 Corinthians 15:

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Edited by Kimba