EU Referendum - Page 99 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yeah I thought something was amiss as that twitter picture was too young.

Amazing that JF's son is that chef (is this a piss take?).

The elder came on here in response to some slanderous shit that got posted (from bollock du gristle i recall (of "poofy shirt" fame (that remnds me anyone seen neil r lately?))).

Total gent and very clever guy, very glad to have 'spoke' to him.

Petrocelli was his side kick and may have been Jim jnr thinking about it again.

I'd welcome them both back - bet they would be far more interesting than our resident SNP experts.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:21 PM, thplinth said:

Aye very true and especially when that person has been shown to react very badly when the misogynistic boot is on the other foot. I guess they felt aggrieved for some reason. Still lesson not learned eh.

Thanks for those links. 

Funny to laugh at Ally Bear's anger issues and propensity to lash out going back all that time. 

12 hours ago, thplinth said:

Amazing that JF's son is that chef (is this a piss take?).

Apparently not.  I only found that out recently as it was in one of the papers (probably the Sunday National).

Edited by Alibi

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Thanks for those links. 

Funny to laugh at Ally Bear's anger issues and propensity to lash out going back all that time. 

You are very welcome.

It seems scunnered did have a point... 
bint in British
(bɪnt  )
noun
offensive, derogatory, slang
a girl or woman

Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers

bint in American
(bɪnt  ; bint)
noun
British, Slang
a girl or woman
usually a term of contempt

Edited by thplinth

Temper, temper...

Imagine calling folk misogynistic one day (for the non-crime of criticizing Nicola Sturgeon) while actually defending misogynistic language the next day (when used against your female political foes)...

Absolute stinking hypocrite.  

Imagine comparing calling someone a bint as equally the same type of misogyny as dozens of long winded posts about a certain female 

I assume we cant call a male person a dick then by that rationale 

Total weirdo

It is not comparable. Calling the woman a Bint is far worse as it is plainly misogynistic while criticizing Sturgeon for her performance as leader of the SNP is not even remotely so. That is as ridiculous as claiming that all the criticism of Salmond was misandrist. It is a lazy and cheap smear and totally up your street as you have already admitted to doing so on here. So it comes as no surprise you are throwing out these false accusations again while being a prime example of it yourself. That is you to a tee. Total bawbag.

The @calmac_man versus @Jim Fairlie debates were epic back in the day. The pro-EU wing of the SNP versus the anti.

I remember it all came to a head when Jim was falsely accused of pedophilia by a family member (the story was reported in the media). Calmac had brought this up in a debate (i think), which ended up in him apologising and accepting the charge was a load of shite.

Hazy memory... please correct me if i'm wrong.

8 hours ago, Dave78 said:

The @calmac_man versus @Jim Fairlie debates were epic back in the day. The pro-EU wing of the SNP versus the anti.

I remember it all came to a head when Jim was falsely accused of pedophilia by a family member (the story was reported in the media). Calmac had brought this up in a debate (i think), which ended up in him apologising and accepting the charge was a load of shite.

Hazy memory... please correct me if i'm wrong.

If anything was getting reported in the media, at that time, it would have been them getting compensation from the NHS for those incorrect accusations. I don't think they got very much but it was more a point of principle and trying to stop it happening to others in the future.