Home section tickets - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Two of us on 6 pts , one on 4pts , what's our chances of getting any away end  tickets ?                              I have registered with the French site for the game , but will they post tickets to Scotland ?

See if your hotel will accept mail for you then if they do just give them the hotels address

Ok could be an issue. Website is only working for me till you put in all your card details to pay and confirm it  all. As soon as you press that final conformation box for payment the page goes blank, nothing. Its like a problem with their website. No error message which you would usually get. Ive tried on a pc as well as on an ipad and a phone. I was pre-trying it in preparation for the actual tickets so I know exactly what to do. Dont think it cam be just because its a uk card as its just a visa!

1 hour ago, laurataylordu said:

Ok could be an issue. Website is only working for me till you put in all your card details to pay and confirm it  all. As soon as you press that final conformation box for payment the page goes blank, nothing. Its like a problem with their website. No error message which you would usually get. Ive tried on a pc as well as on an ipad and a phone. I was pre-trying it in preparation for the actual tickets so I know exactly what to do. Dont think it cam be just because its a uk card as its just a visa!

Do you need to create an account first before purchasing ?

20 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Do you need to create an account first before purchasing ?

While doing the order ( which didnt finalise)  I created an account but dont know if you need to. Thougt it would be easier once the tickets come out. I now have one can get in all logged in and details correct just cant get to the final validation of payment part. Annoying as reckon that will happen when trying to to buy the actual tickets. 

Edited by laurataylordu

16 minutes ago, Tartantruck said:

Could it be your bank or card issuer blocking it? That happened with mine when trying to buy train tickets on a French site!

I have tried 2 different cards with different banks so dont think so. Generally if the bank has blocked or stopped it an error message comes up does it not . Did that happen to you? This lieterallyva blank screen, nothing! Also no message from my bank!

Edited by laurataylordu

When i tried to buy the train tickets, i got through the whole form but when i pressed "Buy" the screen went blank then returned to the start screen. My bank then text me to ask if this was a genuine transaction. I then had to wait 5 minutes before trying again!