The walking dead - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 17/11/2016 at 10:38 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Ps - in real life the folk at Alexandria would have had someone staked out on a house rooftop with a rocket launcher waiting on Negan's first visit in person

But they would sneak into the back of one of Negan's trucks going to his lair without any weapons ...

Quite a good episode regardless and it should take off from here to the mid season break

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Good mid season finale

Not bad. Negan carrying the show just now for me. Still enjoying it though. was completely neutral with the "good guy" deaths. Vanilla characters. 

So, who's the boots? Reckon it's one from the lady community. 

58 minutes ago, flumax said:

Not bad. Negan carrying the show just now for me. Still enjoying it though. was completely neutral with the "good guy" deaths. Vanilla characters. 

So, who's the boots? Reckon it's one from the lady community. 

Im thinking it's the guy from the Kingdom who was trying to get Carol and Morgan to join the fight

The Kingdom and Alexandria dont know about each other so it's likely Morgan or Carol tells the guy how to get there and initiate contact - maybe

Negan had been annoying me until last night - they were going overkill on the sarcasm

Last night was the best of Negan though

That was a great episode. Megan was at his evilest best and it's good to see them all deciding enough is enough. Don't think the final battle will be the same as before where rick and co just overrun the baddy's I think there will be a more subtle fight. 

Don't think the boots belong to one from the female commune I thing this will be a new character 

Kingdom soldiers

Image result for kingdom walking dead soldiers

Boots are different to what we see in the teaser so it's not them

I also didnt realise that the same person in the boots was tracking Rick & Aaron at the houseboat

On 13/12/2016 at 10:28 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Im thinking it's the guy from the Kingdom who was trying to get Carol and Morgan to join the fight

The Kingdom and Alexandria dont know about each other so it's likely Morgan or Carol tells the guy how to get there and initiate contact - maybe

Negan had been annoying me until last night - they were going overkill on the sarcasm

Last night was the best of Negan though

22 hours ago, Davied14 said:

I reckon the boots belong to whoever owned the houseboat.

Negan is awesome, best thing about the show.

Agree with ally, they were totally overkilling negan. He's a good character but the long drawn out sarcastic speeches have become a bit boring. Hopefully it's moving on from that now though. It's all a bit unrealistic that they would have taken all the shit negan was dishing out, surrendered all their weapons without hiding any etc. They could easily have ambushed negan and his lot when they came to collect. Anyway - still enjoying it though it's moved well away from the fight against zombies/ the virus which is a bit of a shame. Maybe that element will come back.

Getting a bit more interesting now but still quite dull considering its halfway through. Negan is good but at the same time someone coukd have killed him easily by now. Can see Carol appearing and makong herself a hero agaon, cant stand her either stupid moody cow. 

It's cheesy rubbish, bloody love it. 

Started it about 2 months ago as I was laid up with a broken ankle, then slipped disc, got so addicted to it.

Negan was definitely getting a bit bring for me now with his long drawn out speeches and nastiness. However, when he softened a bit to Coral, that made me change my mind that he might be a bit more complex than an all out badass.

Matey from The Kingdom had a secret mobile home, I don't think he had the weapon stash as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

My son has a theory. A group will apparently come into the story soon, called The Whisperers - people who walk amongst the dead covered in blood.

He thinks this might be the link to Fear the Walking Dead, with Nick (who is forever covering himself in blood) forming The Whisperers.

1 hour ago, Stapes said:

My son has a theory. A group will apparently come into the story soon, called The Whisperers - people who walk amongst the dead covered in blood.

He thinks this might be the link to Fear the Walking Dead, with Nick (who is forever covering himself in blood) forming The Whisperers.

Theory my boulders :lol:

He has been peeking at the graphic novel for spoilers

They are a bit down the line from current events (in the novel)

16 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Theory my boulders :lol:

He has been peeking at the graphic novel for spoilers

They are a bit down the line from current events (in the novel)

Haha that was gona be my guess, never looked at the comics coz i dint want to see too far ahead but sounded a bit accurate for a random theory

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never seen/heard as many people all saying the same thing which is - wont be watching it when it returns

Gimple and the writers really got this one badly wrong

They could have halved this series and nothing would have been lost. Very, very disappointed. But tbf, I was expecting to be last night, as I didn't think they could fit an incredible fight into one hour.

Apparently the whole of the next series will be the 'war' with Negan.

I quite enjoyed it but do believe it is time they cut the ties to the comic books. Following the comic books so closely seems pointless. It gives people a forewarning of plot-lines and shackles the scriptwriters. If they took a fresh turn and went off on their own plot-lines I am sure it would fair much better.

Said before the whole negan thing has been dragged out and done to death. Unrealistically so - you just wouldn't put up with that sort of persecution. Plus it's just not believable that they couldn't all just drive away/ define a way to leave.

1 hour ago, ShedTA said:

Said before the whole negan thing has been dragged out and done to death. Unrealistically so - you just wouldn't put up with that sort of persecution. Plus it's just not believable that they couldn't all just drive away/ define a way to leave.

Yes that is the real issue.

I mean the USA is a massive country. Just up sticks and look to settle elsewhere. Also to me it is implausible that they have never ever contemplated trying to hunt out sources for a cure. Anyone in that situation would Hunt down government installations and research places or head to Washington to look for solutions but it has never even been talked about.

18 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes that is the real issue.

I mean the USA is a massive country. Just up sticks and look to settle elsewhere. Also to me it is implausible that they have never ever contemplated trying to hunt out sources for a cure. Anyone in that situation would Hunt down government installations and research places or head to Washington to look for solutions but it has never even been talked about.

Did that not happen in about episode 4 of season 1?

Anyway, this season was a bit stretched. As was the previous one. The next one will be stretched too. I watch it alone now because the wife gave up. Im also considering giving it up.