The walking dead - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm playing catchup and I'm up to the mid season break now. It is blatantly obvious that they don't have an endgame in mind and they are just going to stretch it out until it stops pulling in the viewers. I like Carol so I'm intrigued to see what happens in the second half of the season in case it makes me turn on her!

Take your pick of who has been clubbed to death

It was Glenn in the books but i'm not so sure that will be the case in the TV show as they have played artistic licence with the book before

Negan was excellent - that monologue seemed to last for ages.  My guess is Abraham or Darryl who got the clubbing.

More inclined for Abraham after saying to Sasha he wanted weans, and he stood up to Negan a bit... 

My guess is we will have a fast forward of sorts in Season 7 to about a year ahead and see how things currently are, then the next 11 episodes will be flashbacks to how they got to where they are now...

It's utter guff, but I still watch it everyweek.

23 minutes ago, Debian said:

My guess is we will have a fast forward of sorts in Season 7 to about a year ahead and see how things currently are, then the next 11 episodes will be flashbacks to how they got to where they are now...

Negative and not a chance

Alexandria and the Hilltop will try and persuade the Kingdom to fight Negan's horde - thats season 7

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Negative and not a chance

Alexandria and the Hilltop will try and persuade the Kingdom to fight Negan's horde - thats season 7

I read that as Eugene saying Negative.

Haha, I've just googled and read about the Kingdom.  Ezekiel and his Tiger...

1 hour ago, Debian said:

I read that as Eugene saying Negative.

Haha, I've just googled and read about the Kingdom.  Ezekiel and his Tiger...

B)

Still loving the series, not every episode can be shooting folk and explosions etc, the next season is going to be the bext with what Ally bongo said the hilltop and the kingdom joining up with Alexandria to fight the saviours.  long way to go yet, I think they will stop it after 10 seasons, its still the biggest rating show is usa history, and money it makes from sponsorships and advertising is crazy. This shows folk still love it and are interested in the Characters.  Cant wait for October

10 hours ago, Debian said:

Negan was excellent - that monologue seemed to last for ages.  My guess is Abraham or Darryl who got the clubbing.

More inclined for Abraham after saying to Sasha he wanted weans, and he stood up to Negan a bit... 

It's utter guff, but I still watch it everyweek.

The next series is going to start off from where 6 ended.

The writers have confirmed this. They suggested that we'll likely see the same scene but from Negan's perspective

Thought they would struggle to get a more crazy bad guy than the Governor but a long comes Negan, think he's going to be quite mental!! 

The comics suggest it's Glenn that is dead but the TV show hasn't always followed the comics path, I guess Glenn has been around long enough that we could say bye to him.

At times it can be a slow build up but I am still loving it and can't wait for October :)

12 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Fear the Walking Dead on now on AMC. I'm sky+ing it as my missus has control of the telly tonight.

J

Typical just switched over to virgin. Just my luck oh well guess it's streaming or downloading for me

2 hours ago, hunchy said:

Typical just switched over to virgin. Just my luck oh well guess it's streaming or downloading for me

Does Virgin no get it? Sky doesn't, you only get it by subscribing to BT which made me wonder if Virgin gets it as standard given they get the Sports as standard? 

8 hours ago, Garywag said:

Does Virgin no get it? Sky doesn't, you only get it by subscribing to BT which made me wonder if Virgin gets it as standard given they get the Sports as standard? 

Na had a search after reading your post but no joy. The BT sport package is only standard with some packages but it only covers the sport channels. Lots of great on the forums as BT say it's exclusive to BT customers which folk are reading as if you get one BT channel you are a customer but I think they mean you have to get from BT direct

If anyone has any recomended streaming sites I'm all ears ( or eyes in this case)