2days big games - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2days big games

with leicester not playing till tomorrow will spurs be able to put pressure on them with a win at anfield?

or could leicester effectively win the league on sunday?

exciting stuff 

liverpool v spurs then barca v real madrid straight after 

happy days

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game today and decent atmosphere. Jambos are very physical I must say and bullied us for a time but played some decent stuff as well.

Both sides were good going forward but honking defensively. That wee bit of quality up front saw us through. It's looking hard for the sheep now and hopefully we'll grow in confidence.

Bobby Madden......jeeeeesus! Enough said.

I was given gratis tickets to the Sellick game today.  Quite enjoyed it, I thought Hearts were the better team until Celtic took the lead and then they lost belief. 

Roberts is some player, but what has happened to GMS?  A shadow of his former self. 

I saw Scott Brown get booked playing for Celtic.  Have noted it in my diary. 

54 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Motherwell on a cracking run just now. 

Would be some achievement to get into Europe after how bad we've been at times this season

Would be great though.

You could give us all a brilliant laugh by getting humiliated by some amateurs from San Marino again. 

Edit : Sorry, not San Marino. Greenland.

Edited by Rossy

10 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Would be great though.

You could give us all a brilliant laugh by getting humiliated by some amateurs from San Marino again. 

Edit : Sorry, not San Marino. Greenland.

See I was going to make a joke at our own expense about getting pumped out by plumbers from Iceland but I knew somebody would be along soon enough to do it for me.

top man. 

Hope ye's pump Hamilton tomorrow :)

48 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

See I was going to make a joke at our own expense about getting pumped out by plumbers from Iceland but I knew somebody would be along soon enough to do it for me.

top man. 

Hope ye's pump Hamilton tomorrow :)

Iceland.

That was it.

Celtics first goal came from the Thumb backing into Hearts defender for at least 8 feet and Madman giving Celtic the foul to let them back in the game - Browns cloak of invisibility continued with another two footed red card tackle ignored - Johansons persistent fouling ignored - Kitchen booked for Brown running into him - Oshinawa sent off for 2nd booking for having the cheek to win the ball fairly from two Celtic players - aye we were over physical as usual !.

Hearts played some great football before Madman intervened - cant argue in the end but team is taking shape .