Who is still in Prague? - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who is still in Prague?

Hi, Arrived back this morning after another great trip, still suffering!!!

I would be extremely grateful if any fellow Foot Soldiers would do me a massive favour, by nipping into The Hard Rock if they are passing by, and asking behind there is a mobile phone that I stupidly left behind while it was getting recharged. 

I remember giving it to the tall barman with the beard.

It is a white Sony Experia L and the charging cable is with it.

Kinda gutted as it has good photos on it.

Many Thanks in advance

Hi Ian,

I went in today ( 1700ish ) and asked about your phone. I spoke to a female who made enquiries with numerous staff members and the manager but unfortunately nobody had any knowledge of any phones handed in or found.

The lad with the beard was not on shift at the time and she has suggested that you make contact with  them via the Internet as they will enquire with him when he is next in. 

Good luck with it mate :ok:

I'm back home but the above idea about getting in touch with Prague based TAMBers could prove more positive.

Edited by jock strap

1 hour ago, scott7 0 said:

Hi Guys, just back online after a massive hangover and Easter, let me ask one of my guys to take a run up to Hard Rock and ask. Will come back to you on this ASAP.

Cheers Fella,

The barman that was serving us was quite tall with a beard, know that doesn't filter alot, but he should remember us as we got up on the stage and sang/ danced to 500 Miles, we had the place eating out of our hands!!! :-))

6 hours ago, scott7 0 said:

Hi Fella, so not good news, no one recalls the phone and its not in the managers office.

Nae Bother Fella, I'm really grateful for you checking.

I was sure that was where I left it, but hey things were a bit crazy and I get confused easily, lol. If you hear of anything from any of the bars the TA were in, please gimme a shout.

Slanj