Premier Sports - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premier Sports

Stella Artois 1366

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is insane.  Why would the SFA sell to a premium station that has a minimum two month subscription and shows nothing else that Scottish football supporters would be interested in?  I would gladly pay a tenner to watch the game (well, not gladly, but I'd do it).  I'm not going to 2 x £11.99 a month (for SD) plus £7 joining fee.  Crazy,

3 hours ago, adamntg said:

This is insane.  Why would the SFA sell to a premium station that has a minimum two month subscription and shows nothing else that Scottish football supporters would be interested in?  I would gladly pay a tenner to watch the game (well, not gladly, but I'd do it).  I'm not going to 2 x £11.99 a month (for SD) plus £7 joining fee.  Crazy,

The rights to away games are sold by the host association, not the SFA.

18 hours ago, Stella Artois 1366 said:

Anybody know of pubs in Saltcoats, Ardrossan, Largs area with Premier Sports who'll be showing the match on Thursday?

Can not think of any (McCabes in Largs might be a good bet, but do not think they have Preimer Sports...Potters Pool Hall maybe.... Seamill Hydro shows live football in the Aurora Bar, but again, unsure if they have PS, will ask wife to have a look tonight when she goes to the gym).

According to matchpint Riley Sports Bar in Greenock is the closest bar showing it (http://www.rileys.co.uk/clubs/61-rileys-sports-bar-greenock/live)

Edited by wanderer

2 hours ago, Langtonian said:

Silly question,currently have virgin media would I need a dish for this box?could I keep virgin media and connect this box to another TV

You need a dish and satelite cables plus internet connection. Yes you get all SKY movies.You can record onto a USB stick but only record the channel that is on. If anybody needs help with these boxes just pm me.

On 21 March 2016 at 3:47 PM, peever1745 said:

You need a dish and satelite cables plus internet connection. Yes you get all SKY movies.You can record onto a USB stick but only record the channel that is on. If anybody needs help with these boxes just pm me.

Thanks peever

18 hours ago, adamntg said:

They did a decent deal when they showed the Aberdeen European games where there was no joining fee and I think you got a month free. Shame they won't be doing any deals for this game.

Will watch it if I can find a stream but if not I won't bother.

I only got it for the Ice Hockey but there has been Scotland away games on it in the past.Go for the openbox and youll get all the channels you need for a fee of about £20 for the year

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:52 PM, wanderer said:

Can not think of any (McCabes in Largs might be a good bet, but do not think they have Preimer Sports...Potters Pool Hall maybe.... Seamill Hydro shows live football in the Aurora Bar, but again, unsure if they have PS, will ask wife to have a look tonight when she goes to the gym).

According to matchpint Riley Sports Bar in Greenock is the closest bar showing it (http://www.rileys.co.uk/clubs/61-rileys-sports-bar-greenock/live)

Thanks Wanderer