Neil Lennon sacked - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Neil Lennon sacked

20 minutes ago, phart said:

Lennon would be ideal for Rangers atm, give them a bit of backbone, probably get a couple of high earning backroom staff off their wages at the same time.

Yes because a backbone is exactly what is required after this abortion of a season.

Back just in time for the OF game next month. Poor Ronny.

Shame for him but it was a really poor place for him to be at.

He went from being a manager who I was really unsure about to a very astute one before he left.

He will not be out of work for too long and the haters can get back to doing what they do best.

Best of luck Neil.

12 minutes ago, fishcumnock said:

Moyes punting himself for the sellik job.

I'd give him six months.

Won't be able to splash £11,000,000 or £15,000,000 on one individual player like he did at Everton.

His narrow minded blast it up the park and let the target man do the rest approach won't go down well with the Celtic support.

And even if he was a success he'd undoubtedly be off to the first English Premiership club that came calling.

Never bought into the Moyes myth. 

Edited by ErsatzThistle

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I'd give him six months.

Won't be able to splash £11,000,000 or £15,000,000 on one individual player like he did at Everton.

His narrow minded blast it up the park and let the target man do the rest approach won't go down well with the Celtic support.

And even if he was a success he'd undoubtedly be off to the first English Premiership club that came calling.

Never bought into the Moyes myth. 

Nope, me neither plus days of folk like him managing  in Scotland are long gone.

I was rather surprised by Moyes's bare-faced punting of himself for the Celtic job....I was under the impression that Celtic already had a manager. 

Came across as completely disrespectful of Ronny Deila.