Cheltenham 2016 tips - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cheltenham 2016 tips

washboarder

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

1330: Yorkhill 

1410: No More Heroes

1450: Rock The Kasbah

1530: Dodging Bullets (EW)

1610: Any Currency

2 out of 5.  My £30 stake returned a whopping....£53.50!  If one more had won it would have been a grand!!!

11 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

A bit more than that to me though this went to my head and I gave a fair bit back as I thought (not for the first time unfortunately) I was     invincible.

Good job man, I was considering putting more on but really couldnt justify it. I gave a wee bit back but nothing major.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Thinking Garde La Victoire for my risk free and try to roll the bet over to the next one. 

Yea think thats the obvious in the `1.30 sadly I used my free bet on the football last night and got nowhere haha

35 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Todays predictor covering accumulator is subject to maximum payout rules so 10p EW to return £2million...chances...

Haha good luck

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

Good job man, I was considering putting more on but really couldnt justify it. I gave a wee bit back but nothing major.

Yea think thats the obvious in the `1.30 sadly I used my free bet on the football last night and got nowhere haha

Stuck £25 on Black Hercules too,back in free bets if it loses with sky. 

Got my money back on the first race with Garde,had the one above,an ew with our kaempfer and had £50 on vautour @ evens. Love playing with the bookies money. 

Got £50 on thistlecrack next @ 6/5. 

Hopefully comes in,but I'm up over £200 today,so I really don't care. 

New golf bag being looked at as we speak :) 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Fine day,early football coupon is good as bust already with lazio 2 down :lol:

Withdraw most of it and leave £50 in to play with tomorrow :ok:

Pish day today,made worse by lazio too. Bet 365 only for me tonight 

What's everyone fancying today? 

I've got Ivanovich Gorbatov in the first and Don Cossack in the Gold Cup. 

Nothing major for me today. Had a good day Tuesday, poor one Wednesday (saved by a winner in the last) and a cracking day yesterday. A couple of winners today and it'll be my best Cheltenham in ages.