When will tickets be sent ot. - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When will tickets be sent ot.

RDFH64

37 minutes ago, peever1745 said:

I think that pick up was those who bought home end tickets.

Nope, def where I picked up my SSC ticket before (Never bought a home ticket) - pretty sure it was the 4-6-0 game?

Was just inside the door, cause I got my ticket and headed back to meet the rest of the boys, couldn't tell you what the rest of the place looked like

2 hours ago, DeeRus said:

Nope, def where I picked up my SSC ticket before (Never bought a home ticket) - pretty sure it was the 4-6-0 game?

Was just inside the door, cause I got my ticket and headed back to meet the rest of the boys, couldn't tell you what the rest of the place looked like

If that was the downstairs bar then yes was the 4-6-0 game. My mate had to pick up in there too, was heaving if I remember rightly. 

4 hours ago, tartanb said:

Just had my random collect e-mail 40 mins ago - collections will be from INTERCONTINENTAL in Prague

Cheers for the update, nae had an e-mail so hopefully tickets will appear next couple of days.

17 hours ago, DeeRus said:

I remember someone on here booking a load of home end tickets and we must have picked up in the same pub as the SSC tickets. It was downstairs and up the back of the bar. Looking forward to this trip and the pre match party.

My wee brother just got the phone call saying he has been given a ticket, he was on the waiting list.  He was also on zero points.

Looks like the usual excuses must have been rolled out when the random pick ups got announced :lol:

Edited by rossh