Jokes - Page 36 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 5/3/2023 at 11:21 AM, TDYER63 said:

Was it you that rated the thread one star ? 😡👨🏻‍🦳🔨 ( though Duncans comment was funny…) 

Not me.  I wasn't even aware you could rate threads.

8 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Not me.  I wasn't even aware you could rate threads.

😂 

I don’t actually know who uses the rate button . I just happened to notice it only had one star so just blamed it on you 🙂

On 5/4/2023 at 1:54 PM, TDYER63 said:

😂

I don’t actually know who uses the rate button . I just happened to notice it only had one star so just blamed it on you 🙂

Clear defamation there.  Expect the polis round at your door, a big blue gazebo on your lawn, and half a dozen burly constables digging up your vegetable patch.  If they find anything, we'll split the £600k and call it quits, deal?

On 5/9/2023 at 9:07 AM, Alibi said:

Clear defamation there.  Expect the polis round at your door, a big blue gazebo on your lawn, and half a dozen burly constables digging up your vegetable patch.  If they find anything, we'll split the £600k and call it quits, deal?

😂, they are more likely to find £600k in my garden than a vegetable.

I see the thread has 3 stars now, it must be trending.

9 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Aye, all that holidaying takes it toll. 

Btw have you been invited to @davierobbsagod sons wedding after party up the hill in BoW ? I will be ragin if you got an invite and I never. 

Those that have been invited have been asked to not comment publicly. So I couldn’t possibly comment.

2 minutes ago, Flure said:

Those that have been invited have been asked to not comment publicly. So I couldn’t possibly comment.

I bloody knew it !! 😡 What did you offer him ??? I gave him advice on hotels and hair and makeup salons.

Have you offered to do his flowers for him ??????