Jokes - Page 24 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

33 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 Keth

A few years ago Mr Tidy did some work for a garage and one of the mechanics was called Thrush. He asked another mechanic why and was told ‘because he is an annoying c**t’ . 

Mind reading a thing about nicknames and there was one with a guy called "The Locksmith".  Apparently whenever it was his round he made a bolt for the door!!

36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Mind reading a thing about nicknames and there was one with a guy called "The Locksmith".  Apparently whenever it was his round he made a bolt for the door!!

😂 , wish they would turn the reactions back on. 
I should have gatecrashed your lunch at the  River Inn we could have spent hours on the subject, though some of the nick names would be too ‘non pc ‘ for here never mind your mums ears 😁

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 Keth

A few years ago Mr Tidy did some work for a garage and one of the mechanics was called Thrush. He asked another mechanic why and was told ‘because he is an annoying c**t’ . 

If you search “thrush” on here, you’ll probably find me calling Ramy it. 

I don’t think he ever clicked 😂

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 , wish they would turn the reactions back on. 
I should have gatecrashed your lunch at the  River Inn we could have spent hours on the subject, though some of the nick names would be too ‘non pc ‘ for here never mind your mums ears 😁

You've clearly never met her!

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

If you search “thrush” on here, you’ll probably find me calling Ramy it. 

I don’t think he ever clicked 😂

Och you stop picking on Ramy I like him, I am pretty sure there are plenty of thrush’s on here, myself included .

That said,  a ‘Ramy’ of Thrushes as a collective noun does have a certain ring to it 😁

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Och you stop picking on Ramy I like him, I am pretty sure there are plenty of thrush’s on here, myself included .

That said,  a ‘Ramy’ of Thrushes as a collective noun does have a certain ring to it 😁

:lol: