Jokes - Page 16 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 , you’ve got to wonder how bored the person was that discovered that. 

Probably discovered it after spending 3 days looking for snow leopards in a photo when it was obvious to everyone there were snow leopards there :)

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Or drunk lying on the kitchen floor? TT probably had a deep and meaningful conversation with it.

Have we met? :-))

As spring migration approached, two elderly vultures doubted they could make the trip north, so they decided to go by airplane.
When they checked their baggage, the attendant noticed that they were carrying two dead armadillos.
"Do you wish to check the armadillos through as luggage?" she asked.
"No, thanks," replied the vultures. "They're carrion."

My cousin is in hospital battling covid and has been in and out of ICU for the last 3 weeks. Now it seems he needs a lung op at the HCI in Clydebank. 

Anyway, the point is I've been lifting some of the jokes off here and sending him them in his more lucid moments. He seems to have gotten a wee lift from them so if anyone has any more...... keep them coming plz. I know someone who appreciates them 👍