Jokes - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stolen from elsewhere:

One sunny day in late January 2021, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here." The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump." The Marine repeated, "Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the old man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying again, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump."

The Marine, understandably irritated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you've been here asking to speak to Trump. I've told you each time that he's no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you get it?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, smiled, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

OK this is pretty bad even by my standards...heard it on radio today........... 

This guy orders 1000 bees and when they arrive he counts them and he's actually been sent 1200 bees.

So he phones the company and says : " I ordered 1000 bees but when I counted them you actually sent me 1200 bees".

The guy from the bee company says "Ach, don't worry about them , they're free bees".

The judge frowned at the tired robber and said, “then you admit breaking into the same store on three successive nights?”

”Yes, your honour.”

“And why was that?”

“Because my wife wanted a dress.”

The judge check with his records, “But it says here you broke in three nights in a row!”

“Yes sir. She made me exchange it two times.”

2 hours ago, davy-hay said:

Frank boyle fans too.   Its not a bunch of neds he performs to. 

Yes possibly, that's why I said mostly.

When I think of the McCanns I don't think so much of the parents that a lot of folk like to blame, I think of the wee lassie and what she must have gone through. Sorry, but I don't find much to laugh at there. Why not bring out the Jimmy Saville jokes too? He shagged mentally ill and disabled kids. A right laugh that is.

Thing is, I didn't find any McCann or Saville jokes funny 10 years ago when I first heard them never mind now but you do :rolleyes:  As I said, each to their own.