Jokes - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, fringo said:

I've gone back and can clearly see the picture and someone else has too 'cos I got a smiley reaction ?

Aye, but what's the joke? I don't get it either. By that I mean "it's no funny". Certainly not up to your usual standards.

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, but what's the joke? I don't get it either. By that I mean "it's no funny". Certainly not up to your usual standards.

Never a good sign if you need to explain jokes.... 😭

Making Gandalfs and Bilbos.......... the 2nd elf clearly misheard and has been making dildos ...................

:Tumbleweed-2:

20 hours ago, fringo said:

Never a good sign if you need to explain jokes.... 😭

Making Gandalfs and Bilbos.......... the 2nd elf clearly misheard and has been making dildos ...................

:Tumbleweed-2:

Ah right. Sorry to add to the confusion. That one was good.:lol:

It was the one before it that I didn't understand. Frozen peas or something. I thought that was the one Huddersfield was speaking about. In my defence his post didn't have the picture, so I just assumed it was the unfunny one he was talking about. Anyway, I'm blaming him for ruining a good thread.:lol:

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Ah right. Sorry to add to the confusion. That one was good.:lol:

It was the one before it that I didn't understand. Frozen peas or something. I thought that was the one Huddersfield was speaking about. In my defence his post didn't have the picture, so I just assumed it was the unfunny one he was talking about. Anyway, I'm blaming him for ruining a good thread.:lol:

Ah he frozen peas with the pissed off we girl.

Maybe I should have let it go. 😀

I don't have kids, but Frozen the cartoon film/musical was/is apparently all the rage with youngsters 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_(2013_film)