Jokes - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley tickets

England v Scotland

June 2021

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Hamilton Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

22 hours ago, bonzo said:

Wembley tickets

England v Scotland

June 2021

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Hamilton Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

I thought that was so funny I sent it to friends.

I've had 2 replies thanking me but declining the offer, one because of the price, the other because he's already got tickets for two matches. 😳 😄

On 11/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, TDYER63 said:

I notice you dont have the usual 8/10/12/14 sizes for women. I will need to dig out a measuring tape. Do you realise how stressful that is 😊

20 minutes ago, bonzo said:

IMG-20201125-WA0006.jpg

For the avoidance of doubt, that’s NOT what I was referring to 😁

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
The Italian Customs agent stops them and tells them: "It'sa illegala to putta 5 people in a Quattro."
"Vot do you mean it'z illegal?" asks the German driver.
"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.
"Qvattro is just ze name of ze automobile", the Germans retort unbelievingly. "Look at ze papers: zis car is designt to kerry 5 persons."
"You can'ta pulla thata one on me!", replies the Italian customs agent. "Quattro meansa four. You hava fivea people ina your car and you are thereforea breaking the law."
The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over, I vant to speak to somevone viz more intelligence!"
"Sorry", responds the Italian official, "he can'ta come. He'sa busy with a 2 guys in a Fiat Uno.
Edited by fringo

On 12/5/2020 at 1:08 PM, fringo said:
Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
The Italian Customs agent stops them and tells them: "It'sa illegala to putta 5 people in a Quattro."
"Vot do you mean it'z illegal?" asks the German driver.
"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.
"Qvattro is just ze name of ze automobile", the Germans retort unbelievingly. "Look at ze papers: zis car is designt to kerry 5 persons."
"You can'ta pulla thata one on me!", replies the Italian customs agent. "Quattro meansa four. You hava fivea people ina your car and you are thereforea breaking the law."
The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over, I vant to speak to somevone viz more intelligence!"
"Sorry", responds the Italian official, "he can'ta come. He'sa busy with a 2 guys in a Fiat Uno.

Racist