Venue and how to get there ? - Page 3 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Venue and how to get there ?

Has anybody used Go Opti before? About to book it and saw there was something on Trip Adviser (don't usually look at that) and a bit of mix with good and even more bad feedback. I know some people can be unreasonable about certain things that's why I don't bother checking it out but it popped up when I googled Go Opti. Not sure what, if anything, to make of the reviews. If anyone on here has used them before can you share your comments please. Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venice - GoOpti - Ljubliana - train - Zagreb - Glasgow   Hotels booked now, so hope it really is Stožice.

Got a few days after the game to calm down if we go and blow it in Slovenia or at Hampden just before.

Were going to get through September unscathed of course. Rocket-07-june.gif

Here we go then.The Mrs and me will travel from the south for the Slovakia game (have to believe we are still in it), then sleeper train that night Glasgow to London arrive 07.10 Fri, get the tube to Heathrow, fly at 11.05 to Zagreb arrive 15.50 via Brussels  (55mins in airport), have a well earned drink and sleep, then train to Ljubljana Saturday am. Ljubljana to Stansted on 11th and get a mate to collect us. No accommodation booked as yet.

Looked at the Munich option that others are doing but only saving 50 quid with a long train or bus journey on the Saturday. 

If only we weren't playing on Thurs we could fly Direct to Ljubljana for next to nothing but easyjet now Fri 6th 171.00 one was you out of Stansted. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 2:46 PM, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

That's us booked for this.

Early morning flight on Friday 6 October after we pump Slovakia at Hampden the night before (?).

Gla-Ams-Lju with KLM and back on Tuesday 10 October with 4 nights hotel.

Me and daughter out 0605 flight v amsterdam back on tues 0925 flight :spin: