"Chicken Dance" SNP councillor cleared - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

"Chicken Dance" SNP councillor cleared

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's calling out politicians for being liars, corrupt and having their noses in the trough, he sounds alright to me.

Not very professional, but in my limited personal experience politicians behave like school girls, so he'd fit right in.

15 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I thought he was talking about himself.

Again.

I don't need to do that, you post about me more than enough already :)

He went after Kernie hard calling him a racist etc, when he was only forseeing all these problems with immigration.

Before he left he did PM all his communications with the mods over the years to me. Which was interesting reading.

1 hour ago, phart said:

He went after Kernie hard calling him a racist etc, when he was only forseeing all these problems with immigration.

Before he left he did PM all his communications with the mods over the years to me. Which was interesting reading.

Kernie or Cooncillor?;)

I've never met BT, he might be a great guy in real life. It is a mistake to judge someone just by what they post on here in my experience. But his posts were too often the worst kind of narrow minded, rabid pro-SNP stuff that (almost) made you wonder if the No campaign might not have a point.

46 minutes ago, Alan said:

The people who met him in real life seem to think he was a bampot.

I tend to make my own mind up based on how I find someone not on what someone else thinks.

On 2 March 2016 at 8:46 AM, Parklife said:

Aye, posted shite. Never listened to anyone else's opinion and was always going in the huff when he got told he was havering pish. Posted under the name Parklife, i'm sure you'll find loads of his pish on the TAMB Archive. 

Its been ages since I fixed someone's quote on here. I actually laughed out loud when I read Parklife's comment. The irony is probably beyond his comprehension... Have I missed much?

13 hours ago, Pool Q said:

I've never met BT, he might be a great guy in real life. It is a mistake to judge someone just by what they post on here in my experience. 

Yep. That's my experience too.

13 hours ago, Alan said:

But there are always exceptions that prove the rule...

16 minutes ago, Flat Earth said:

Its been ages since I fixed someone's quote on here. I actually laughed out loud when I read Parklife's comment. The irony is probably beyond his comprehension... Have I missed much?

:lol:

I suppose it needed somebody to say what everybody else was thinking.