"Chicken Dance" SNP councillor cleared - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

"Chicken Dance" SNP councillor cleared

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let the record show the mods took his side against mine, by removing my posts calling him mental and letting his posts calling me mental stand.

Weirdly I'm proven right yet again.

Edited by phart

14 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Have they run out of SNP BAD stories about MPs and MSPs and are now alphabetically working their way through insignificant coocilors? They should just phone up Scunnered. He's got loads of SNP BAD stories.

He's been pretty vocal on the Herald website regarding the ongoing strife in the SNP in Uddingston which the Herald has been covering pretty extensively.   I'd be amazed if it wasn't related to that.

15 minutes ago, aaid said:

The councillor

I saw him on Craig Murray's blog making a few guesses about certain people involved in the selection process (when Murray was rejected) which Murray said was correct. Struggling to remember exactly what was said so can't write much more, to do with insular parochial politics in selection process.

22 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Can someone explain the "in jokes" on this thread for the un-initiated ? <_<

Did the chap in the article really used to post on the TAMB ?

Yes he was a regular and hated cricket so I like to think I knew he was mental before Phart did. I think, but could be getting muddled, he was put out of a taxi after a Christmas night out. 

9 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Can someone explain the "in jokes" on this thread for the un-initiated ? <_<

Did the chap in the article really used to post on the TAMB ?

Aye, posted shite. Never listened to anyone else's opinion and was always going in the huff when he got told he was havering pish. Posted under the name Balloch Thistle, i'm sure you'll find loads of his pish on the TAMB Archive. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Aye, posted shite. Never listened to anyone else's opinion and was always going in the huff when he got told he was havering pish. Posted under the name Balloch Thistle, i'm sure you'll find loads of his pish on the TAMB Archive. 

Just as well you told him the name or that could have been anybody who's posted on the Tamb past and present.

FTR I liked Balloch Thistle