Gazza - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Ray Wilkins is another jakey

I wondered what you meant.

1st hit on Google....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3695920/Ray-Wilkins-misses-drink-drive-court-case-rehab-course.html

3rd conviction for drink driving could be jail time I'd think?

Booking into rehab might be tactical?

(although if you're done 3 times for drink driving, it suggest you have a problem or are a selfish idiot, perhaps both?)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's just a misunderstood character who has no clue what he's doing and cannot be blamed for anything he does, as he was only trying to impress folk. 

Or something like that. 

Exactly. Just a cool guy who should be excused for scumbaggery because he once bought a guy a suit with some of his weekly wage. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Exactly. Just a cool guy who should be excused for scumbaggery because he once bought a guy a suit with some of his weekly wage. :rolleyes:

Your forgetting, the most gifted English midfielder since the last /next guy 

• 3 months later...

Given a kick in after (according to twitter)  hanging around a hotel, being racist, spitting at folk, groping women and assaulting someone. 

He was good at fitbaw though, so who cares. 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Given a kick in after (according to twitter)  hanging around a hotel, being racist, spitting at folk, groping women and assaulting someone. 

He was good at fitbaw though, so who cares. 

I care.  Alcoholism is a disease.  And I care bcause of all the charity money he has given.  I care because he is a human being.  Nothing to do with the hat trick he scored when I was in the copland raod yon day to win the league.  Only time I have witnessed a genius on the football field.  And for that memory alone i will never forget him.  He might not have long in this world.  Tell me parkie what do you think of george best?  Truth.

6 minutes ago, Exglasgowasc said:

Steve Paterson, ex manager. Smuggled out of Pittodrie in a car boot. Missed a home game against Dundee as he wasn't fit through drink. You should read his book fermer.

I will ma pal.  But I know one thing.  Even if I didnt know him I wouldnt call him a scumbag or wish him dead.  There are people on this board that get away with calling people like that.  I will read his book.  Be far more interesting than people who sit on the sides and criticise.  I would walk a foot in gazzas shoes or baxter or jinky's before I would walk a thousand miles  in the small minded people on her that wish them dead.  First glenlivet of the day and happy with the world.  Go to FB page where you have to tell people your real identity to contribute.  You wouldnt get that on here with the small minded who are scared to do so.  Time board changed to revealing idetinties of scotland supporters on here.  Mayebe 2017 will bring that.  It would be a shame for it to die.  No pun intended.

5 minutes ago, Fermer said:

I will ma pal.  But I know one thing.  Even if I didnt know him I wouldnt call him a scumbag or wish him dead.  There are people on this board that get away with calling people like that.  I will read his book.  Be far more interesting than people who sit on the sides and criticise.  I would walk a foot in gazzas shoes or baxter or jinky's before I would walk a thousand miles  in the small minded people on her that wish them dead.  First glenlivet of the day and happy with the world.  Go to FB page where you have to tell people your real identity to contribute.  You wouldnt get that on here with the small minded who are scared to do so.  Time board changed to revealing idetinties of scotland supporters on here.  Mayebe 2017 will bring that.  It would be a shame for it to die.  No pun intended.

1. I didn't wish anyone dead. 

2. Plenty of folk on here know my identity. 

10 minutes ago, Fermer said:

3.  Calling people you don't know a Scumbag?

4.  You laughed at Neil R wishing ted cristopher dead. 

Or is that just me?

Yup because he is a scumbag. A bigoted, spouse beating scumbag. 

I said Neil R's obvious joke (you're not too thick to see that, are you?) was harsh. 

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Praying for one's worst enemy's salvation would be the way to go imho.

Well said Scotty.  I am no in to religion the way you are ma friend.  But if you know the big man could you tell him to have a word wi parkie?  He, the righteous don on the bored.  Who can call people scumbags amen.  Ask the lord if man should be calling other man scumbags.  And there i endeth my question to thee.  Will macy and parklife and neil r be able to go where the buffallo go?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Being an alcoholic doesn't make someone a bigot, or a violent, abusive husband. Being a scumbag does. 

I feel for people who struggle with alcoholism. 

Obviously not.

Try looking up alcohol related brain damage.

49 minutes ago, andymac said:

Obviously not.

Try looking up alcohol related brain damage.

That's primarily a memory/confusion problem. Also delusions Gazza probably has had Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome at some point, which would account for his tales of playing chess at MSG etc.

When he was younger there has to be some personal responsibility, nowadays he's much further along in his addiction.