Bus to the Stadium - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus to the Stadium

DoonTheSlope

• 1 month later...

Guys, have you considered the Booze Cruise?

I only suggest cause the deal also includes return match transfer - Link here

Summary of the trip:

LA are organizing a two and a half hour boat trip round the north of Malta on the day of the Italy game at the end of May.

This trip also includes transfers to and from the game itself.

All proceeds from the trip will go to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal. The proposed itinerary is as follows

Pick up at 2pm in St Julians at the Burger King.

Bus transfer to Bugibba where we will board the Hornblower party boat.

Departure by boat from Bugibba Jetty at 3.00pm

Cruising up the north coast of Malta there will be a commentary on what we are seeing, which will include the following

- the elephants head,

- Santa Maria bay and the Comino hotel,

- St. Nicholas Bay

- the Blue Lagoon,

- Crystal Lagoon,

- the Santa Maria tower,

- the Tuna fish farms,

- the Santa Marija battery

The boat will stop at the Blue Lagoon for half an hour where people may swim or take a short stroll on Comino Island.

Those are the main sights obviously but we will be cruising very close to the coast so we will get a good look at everything.

Arrive back in Bugibba at 5.30pm the transfers will take us to the football stadium at TaQali

Departure will be at approx 6.00pm from Bugibba. It is planned to arrive at the stadium by 6.30pm. The ko is scheduled for 7.45 pm

Departure from Football stadium after game approximately 10.45 - 11pm return to St. Julians Burger King.  This trip also includes a limited edition souvenir badge.

Under 18s are allowed on the boat.

The boat will have a fully functional bar and snacks will be available. Anyone who wishes to take their own drinks and food on the boat can do so. This includes beer and wine.

The price for all this fun and sunburn is £20 a head.

Please make a payment via paypal, preferably as a gift, to the paypal address la99999@btopenworld.com

If you are booking for several people can you please email their names to loonyalba1993@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 2:45 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Still looking for 1 seat if there's anything going. Not booked a hotel yet so all locations are good for me

Must be made but me and the Mrs just booked. Looking for 2 seats also.

• 2 weeks later...

2 of us in Sliema as well. Not going on the booze cruise. If enough of us from there may be an idea to get a mini bus? Anybody interested and I will see if I can get a quote for this. Not looking to run buses as such just transport share